Holiday Home Property Insurance in France




Self catering holiday vacation rentals in France and Corsica - Book direct and save money

Holiday Homes Property insurance for Corsica and France

Advertisement Feature

Andrew Copeland Insurance | Intasure Property Insurance |

Property Insurance in France and Corsica - Home and Household property insurance Article

Holiday Property Insurance for France and Corsica with a policy written in English -

France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Malta, Cyprus, UK and other countries

Also - Main residence property insurance in those countries

Owning a holiday home in France or Corsica is the opportunity to have somewhere to regularly visit. A home by the sea in the mountains or city centre. A base to go and play golf in the sun or sail on azure blue skies - skiing throughout the winter or walking each morning to that distinctive Mediterranean aroma of pine and bougainvillea lazing around the pool or sitting by the river watching time go by.

Whatever your reason for owning a holiday home property - pleasure - investment or business there is one issue that you must not forget - The insurance for it.

You may consider insuring locally, but then don't understand the language well enough if there are not advisers to help you in fluent English.

What is the answer? Why not use an UK based company with the policy written in English?

And what if that holiday home in France is not just a holiday home, but your main residence? That is not a problem

Andrew Copeland Insurance Here | Intasure Property Insurancc Here

Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants

The policy offered via Andrew Copeland is underwritten at Lloyds. Premiums are payable in £ sterling and the policy is in English

The major risks covered are for the following:-

  • Theft
  • Malicious Damage
  • Fire
  • Flood
  • Burst Pipes
  • Storm
  • Impact with road vehicles
  • Subsidence
  • Landslip
  • Heave
  • Earthquake
  • Tenants liability

They also offer a 24 hour claim helpline

For a quote please fill in the following form by clicking on the logo below

Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Back to top



Intasure is an international building and contents insurance specialist with a proven track record in pioneering new products.

French Property insurance, Holiday Home Insurance France: If you own or are purchasing a property or a Holiday home in France we can offer specialist insurance for buildings and contents cover for your French house / holiday property abroad via The UK.

Intasure house insurance policies are designed around the needs of property owners abroad and second homes in the UK and combine locally tailored cover with the reassurance of English language documents and UK back-office service and support

Holiday Home Insurance in Spain, Portugal, Italy, France, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Republic of Ireland, Austria, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates and the UK:

If you own or are purchasing a house in any of these countries, they can offer specialist property insurance for building and contents cover for your Second home / let property

As the owner of a Holiday home overseas or in the UK, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your insurance policy.

Do you have the cover for legal liability for domestic employees? What restrictions are in place in letting or if the property is unoccupied etc?

If your holiday home house insurance policy has been placed through a Spanish, French, Italian,or Turkish insurance company etc. it is more likely that you simply do not know.

The answer to this problem is a specialist in holiday home and overseas property insurance. A plain English Property insurance policy underwritten by some of the world's leading insurers and administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff.

Don't risk turning your dream holiday home into a nightmare. Intasure holiday home insurance policies are designed around the needs of house owners abroad and in the UK and combine locally tailored cover with the reassurance of English language documents and UK back-office service and support.

More Information about Intasure:

Intasure has years of experience in the insurance industry and an enviable track record in creating pioneering new products to meet the needs of specialist markets.

They are building a significant international brand by offering a range of innovative insurance products and services that combine locally-tailored cover with the highest standards of UK knowledge and support.

Intasure's insurance products combine flexiblility with comprehensive cover and the reassurance of being underwritten by companies with proven track records such as Lloyds of London.

All their policy documents are in English and you will talk directly to a UK based English speaking support team.


Intasure is a trading name of Blenheim Park Ltd, Registered in England with Company Number 4990061. Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority - FCA registered number 311572


Intasure Insurance Products

Back to top


Property Insurance in France and Corsica - Home and Household property insurance Article


Looking for a hotel for your holiday in Corsica or France? - Use the search facility below



Weather from Anglo Info | Currency Conversion | Email to Contact us |Cookies Policy


 jml Property Services / acts purely as an advertising service for insurance companies. We are not insurance brokers and are unable to offer advice or deal with any of our advertisers enquiries.. All dealing must be with the insurance company that you will gain access to via a link from this website. jml Property Services are unable to give advice either verbally or in writing regarding insurance or assist with changes to insurance policies that you have taken out. You must contact the insurer direct. We are therefore unable to provide any quotes ourselves as we would be breaking the law. All dealing must be with the insurance company that you will have accessed via a link from this website.
Find us at | | | 2004 - 2016 jml Property Services - All rights reserved